Our new Pumpkin Ginger soft treats with probiotics are made with coconut, flaxseed, ginger, inulin, oat flour and pumpkin. Probiotics aid in maintaining healthy digestive systems in dogs and coconut helps maintain a healthy coat.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is high in fiber, is a natural de-wormer, can help prevent constipation, and can help improve skin and coat health.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for helping with upset stomach and nausea.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which is good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Digestive health
- Healthy coat
- Natural de-worming
- Upset stomach Recommended Serving:
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily
- Treat Size: Apprx. 3/4" Heart
- Approx. Treats per bag - 80
- Shelf life - 18 months